Thursday, March 14, 2013

Schick Xtreme3 Razor Review

Schick Xtreme3 Razor Review



Breathe In the Hawaiian Tropics 


Indulge your senses while shaving with our NEW Hawaiian Tropic disposable razor for women.


The first scented razor handle launched by Schick is infused with a delightful coconut scent.

 
Xtreme 3 for Women has a new handle design for improved comfort & control.
 
 
Lubrication strip containing Aloe, Vitamin E & Jojoba, with fresh Kiwi & Coral coloured handles.
 


Product Review
 
       If you watch my video above I give a pretty in depth review of this razor. For those of you who don't/can't view the video I'll do a quick review now.
      I purchased these razors about a month ago at my local Wal-Mart.  When I bought the Schick Xtreme 3 Hawaiian Tropic scented razors they were on sale for either BOGO free or you got 2 packs for $6 and some change.  These retail for $4.87 for a 4pk.  
      The Schick Xtreme 3 razors are available in 4 other styles aside from the Hawaiian Tropic scented handled razors.  These are:
  • Schick Xtreme 3 Sensitive For Women
  • Schick Xtreme 3 Sensitive For Men 
  • Schick Xtreme 3 Fitsyle Refresh 
  • NEW Schick Extreme 3 Eco which is made from 100% recycled plastic
       These are 3 blade razors. I feel that they do a pretty good job for being only a 3 blade razor.  I have fine hair so these razors last me 1-2 weeks.  The moisturizing strip at the top of the 3 blades contains Aloe, Vitamen E, and Jojoba oil.  I don't feel that this strip moisturizes as good as some of the other razors I've used. I wouldn't recommend using it by itself. I always use shaving cream or body wash regardless of the razor though.
      I really like the shape of these razors. They are very ergonomically shaped so they fit your hand nicely.  They have the "non slip" texture on them so they don't slip from your hands easily.  I don't really like the Hawaiian Tropic smell but with the shower going its not that bad. One of my favorite parts about the razor is the guard. It is the one you have to grip the "wings " for it to come off so I find that even when I drop it, the guard doesn't come off. This razor is also pretty durable as I have dropped them and they haven't broken in 2 as one of the razor brands I tried a while back did.
      Overall I give these razors a 4/5 rating. I don't care a lot for the scent and they aren't as moisturizing as some I've tried but the main reason is simply b/c I prefer a 5 blade razor and how much closer of a shave a 5 blade gives you. With this razor I find the next morning-afternoon I already have stubble where as with a 5 blade I don't have stubble until the next evening.  These razors a quite affordable so I recommend you at least check them out and give them a try.  If you don't like the scent of these they do offer the others listed above.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...