Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cover Girl Lip Slicks Review

Cover Girl Lip Slicks Review




 Give your lips sheer color and a shot of shine – or pump up the shine of your favorite lip color! 


This emollient-rich formula helps keep lips soft, moist, and feeling their best as it helps to protect. So say goodbye to dull lips, and hello to beautiful shine.


Nice, buildable coverage as seen above.  The bottom row is one swipe, then 2, and finally on top is 3 swipes across the skin.




Helps keeps lips soft and moist throughout
the day 




Product Review
      Let me first start by saying how much I really like this product.  The Covergirl Lipslicks have become my favorite tinted lip balms and balm in general.  I even prefer this over my EOS lip balms.  I use this almost every day of the week.   This is very moisturizing to your lips and I like that fact that it offers color as well.  The color is buildable without looking streaky.  It feels light on the lips and isn't sticky or tacky like some lip balms can be.  The Lipslicks look similar to a high shine lipstick or even a gloss.   You do have to reapply this after a while, but that's typical for most lip balms whether tinted or not.  I have gone out to eat before and actually had some of the product last through eating, which was a surprise because most don't last through the first couple of bites.  You do have to reapply this after throughout the day and after eating but that fact that any product was left again was a surpise to me.  
      This lip balm doesn't really have a scent, if anything it smells/tastes like the typical "glyceriney" taste/smell like some lip products have but this goes away in a few minutes.  I really like the shape of this.  Since the tip is slanted it makes application really easy, especially around the cupids bow area.  I also like how sleek and slim the packaging of this is.  It's slimmer than most lipsticks which makes it very portable.  The lid stays on really well so you don't have to worry about it popping off if you happen to drop it.  
      These are very affordable. The price does vary from store to store but after looking online I see that the price varies from $3.50-$6.00I definitely recommend the Cover Girl Lip Slicks to anyone.  Let me first warn you and say that once you try these, I think you'll definitely become hooked.  Also, if you aren't a fan of tinted lip balms, this is also available in a clear balm as well.  So please check them out and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...