Thursday, March 21, 2013

3/20/13 Couponing Freebies Haul

3/20/13 Couponing Freebies Haul





Photos of my Couponing Haul




Pedigree Bagged and Canned Dog Food, Purina Moist and Meaty Dog Food





Aussie Family Size Shampoo, Clairol Professional Shampoo, 2 Tums 8ct
 




Receipts
 





      Let me first start by saying that this is the first time I've really tried couponing so I'm quite proud of myself.  I started out by getting the Purina Moist and Meaty dog food at a local Family Dollar Store. They were $1 each so with the 2, $1 off Purina Coupons these were free. My state does have a 6% sales tax so I had to pay that even though the coupon covered the price of the item.  I'm not sure if you have to in every state that has a sales tax.  
      I then went to Wal-Mart because I had my coupon for 1 Free Aussie Product, so I knew what I wanted.  They were out of the Extreme Clean Shampoo/Conditioner combo so I got the Aussomely Clean 2 in 1.  I wanted to try and use my Pedigree coupons so I went to the pet section. After looking for what would be the best deal I found the Pedigree 3.5lb Healthy Longevity dog food on sale for $4, it's normally $5.  I used my $3 Pedigree coupon so I knew I would have to pay $1 there.  I then got the large 22oz can of dog food for $1.18 to use with my $1 off coupon.  That was another $0.18 I would have to pay. I could have gotten the $0.75 can but chose to get the larger one.  So this leaves me owings $1.18, I then got the 2 8ct packs of tums for $0.88. I had 2, $1 off coupons so that left me with $0.24 overage to take off the $1.18.  Add all the tax up on the other items and I paid $1.68 in total.  I'm quite proud of this one.
      Finally I needed to redeem my Free Clairol Professional Hair care coupon at my local Sally Beauty supply store.  This was normally $9.99, but was on sale for $6.99, but with the free coupon I paid nothing.  So long story "not so" short that's how I got all of the products above for $1.80 total after tax.
      If you have any questions or comments please feel free to comment below and I will do my best to answer them.  If you are interested in getting freebies feel free to check out my facebook page.  That is where I post and share the freebies I apply for.  I apply for the freebies first to make sure the link is working.  If they are I post the link on my Facebook page. This way my audience/followers aren't wasting their time following links with dead ends.  Since I apply for these first, I know the freebies I post are working at the time they're first posted.  If you would like to check out my Facebook page, here is the link below.  If you like what you see please hit the LIKE button so you can stay updated when I post new freebies. Have a great day.

https://www.facebook.com/ThePiecesOfSabrina
       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...