Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Update

 March Update


Hi to all my fellow bloggers and non bloggers, I just wanted to give you a little update as to how things are going. I'm getting the hang of everything quite well.  I do apologize for not having any reviews up for a while. Long story short, I've dealt with computer issues for the last week, and last night I got the "blue screen of death" on my laptop, and by sheer luck I some how managed to fix it. I've got several reviews to post this up coming week. In the mean time feel free to check out and "Like" my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ThePiecesOfSabrina. I list several freebies and links to giveaways there on a daily basis. After I reach 240 likes I'll be doing a giveaway on there (I'm 24 so it sounded like a fitting number). So please share with your friends. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @https://twitter.com/sabrinakaye89 I post freebies on there as well.  Again sorry its been so long since I posted a review. If there is anything you would like to see, just comment below and I'll try to make it happen.. Thank you all and have a wonderful day/night where ever you may be.

Sabrina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...