Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dove Go Fresh Restore Anti-Persperant Deodorant Review

Dove Go Fresh Restore Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Review



 New Long Lasting Freshness
 
Keeps the deodorant right where it's supposed to be; on your skin, not on clothes
 
New 48 Hour Protection
 



Compared to the Previous 24 hour Protection


                          

Active Ingredient

Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (15.2%).....anti-perspirant

 Uses

  • Reduces underarm wetness
  • 48 hour protection



Product Review

      As you can see from above there isn't alot of background information to fill in about Dove. We've all seen their many commercials advertising their wide range of products; most notably their go sleeveless campaign.  Dove has several "product lines" ranging  from their deodorant line, bar/body wash line, hair care line, lotions, and the Men+Care line. Each of these have several products in them.
      I started using Dove when I was in high school after seeing several of their commercials. Before that I didn't have a brand preference so I would tend to use the same brand my mom was or what was cheap since I would be buying it myself sometimes. After trying Dove I was hooked.  
      I don't sweat excessively but we all know there are times when you work up a good sweat, whether it be from exercise, hot humid weather, nervousness, or just being in a hurry. I have found that in these situations because Dove is an anti-perspirant deodorant, it not only helps prevent perspiration but it deodorizes as well. Dove has a wide variety of scents which I like because I'm always wanting to try something new but I don't want to give up the quality of Dove.  Which means I get to try new scents inside the brand. 
      The Go Fresh line is probably my favorite since it has more fruity/florally scents versus the other Dove deodorant lines.  I recently found the Dove Restore and love the scent of the blue fig and orange blossom. It's not one that I thought I would like but it surprised me. I've had this for about a month and a half and think its my new favorite.  It's not as overpowering as some of the other scents I've tried such as the Revive and Rebalance. Also something that I just noticed which you can see above is that Dove Go Fresh now has 48 hour protection versus the original 24 hour protection.  There are very few occasions where I would find that you would have to wear the same deodorant application for 48 hours but its nice to know it should last.  I have found that I stay dryer for the time frame I do wear this deodorant compared to the original 24hr one.
      Since I started using Dove my underarms have become alot softer.  Any discoloration that was there has become minimal (I'm a bigger girl so this can often be an issue for plus size girls).  This deodorant doesn't transfer too bad, especially if you don't over apply. Which I'm really bad for. Still though I wouldn't recommend you wear your "little black dress" with this just to be safe.  They make several clear deodorants that will do the trick for that.  This product costs between $3-$4 (here in the US) depending on where you live; which is extremely affordable.  You can often find them in the double packs so you can have a backup because I don't know about you, but I always have one at home and one in my purse/vehicle/somewhere on me.  For me this deodorant lasts a long time as I'm not having to reapply that often which means in the long run I save money.
      Overall I would definitely recommend the Dove Go Fresh Restore Deodorant. Aside from a little bit of transfer here and there it does what is says it's supposed to.  If you don't like the scent of this one there are several to choose from and I'm sure you'll find one that's perfect for you.


 

3 comments:

  1. Nice Review! You commented on my blog earlier (thanks by the way!). This deodorant line is a great one and I have 3 of the 5 or 6 in the line! The orange blossom and blue fig one is my fav right now too!

    XO, The Cute Little Beauty Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love Dove to. I have to say that the orange blossom and blue fig is definitely my favorite at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...